Three Hills Hunting Preserve is family owned and operated hunting facility located on 500 acres of rolling hills,
food plots and the breathtaking Ozark Valley of Jackson County, Iowa. We offer hunting 7 days a week. Our
season runs from September 1st to March 31st. We have pheasants, chukar and quail.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. A serivce fee of 4% will be added to cover processing fee.
- Hunting hours are 9:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00.
- Reservations are required and can only be made by calling 563-879-3182. Reservations via
email or text are NOT accepted.
- Each hunting party (minimum of 2 hunters) is provided their own field.
- Lodging and eating establishments available 30 minutes away.
- 2013 Veteran's Hunt Pictures
- 2014 Veteran's Hunt Pictures