Three Hills Hunting Preserve is family owned and operated hunting facility located on 500 acres of rolling hills,
food plots and the breathtaking Ozark Valley of Jackson County, Iowa. We offer hunting 7 days a week. Our
season runs from September 1st to March 31st. We have pheasants, chukar and quail.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. A serivce fee of 4% will be added to cover processing fee.
- Hunting hours are 8:30 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:30. Reservations are required.
- Guide and dogs are available for a $50 fee.
- Bird cleaning facility is available. It is a heated building with stainless steel counters stocked with knives and pliers.
- We clean birds. Cost for cleaning and pecking is $3.50 per bird or breasted at $2 per bird.
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Each hunting party is provided their own field.
- Group rates available.
- Military discount of $1 per bird. Show your ID or papers.
- Local eating establishments just 5 minutes away.
- Lodging available 20 minutes away.
- Established trap range so you can hone your shooting skills prior to the hunt.
- 2013 Veteran's Hunt Pictures
- 2014 Veteran's Hunt Pictures